How to acquire a quality and affordable apartment during lockdown
Here is Buildnet’s process for acquiring a Quality and Affordable Apartment in this Lockdown:
Whereas all the other companies are relaxed and looking for ways to handle their clients in this very trying time of the lockdown, we are doing our very best to be available for our clients who understand the need of investing in real estate quality and affordable apartments especially now when there seems to be no way out to earn a living.
All our contacts, social media platforms are accessible and so is our team.
- Once you get in touch with us, you will be assigned a dedicated sales professional for purposes of managing your engagement with us and expeditiously handle your transaction.
- Our sales representative will conduct an online meeting with you and take you through the projects using images and online brochures
- You will then receive a google maps link for all our projects especially the ones you are most interested in.
- In case you can access the site, we have engineers on site who will take you around and give you all the information you need on our affordable apartments.
- All our bank partners are available and accessible for any banking activities require for the transaction to continue.
- You will therefore, book with only Ugx 5M and then a 20% Deposit of the total Unit purchase price for one month. This is a commitment fee and is part of the total purchase price.
- At this stage, you enter into a sale agreement as a Purchaser and Buildnet as the Vendor. Our legal team is available and accessible to ensure this is conducted and delivered to you for signing as soon as possible.
- Important to note is that BUILDNET offers flexible terms of payment for a period of twelve months (one year) which are well stipulated in the sale agreement alternatively, you can pursue mortgage financing through our partner banks including Housing Finance Bank, Stanbic Bank, Centenary Bank, Barclays Bank and DFCU Bank for a payment plan of 20 years.
- After you fulfill your payment obligation as agreed in the sale agreement, you are entitled to a Condominium Title Deed, Transfer Form, an Occupation Permit and the House Keys of your Unit.
- The condominium unit owners form and register a Condominium Owners Association (Condominium Corporation), which obtains ownership of the condominium mother title from the Vendor (BUILDNET), these guidelines are well stipulated in the Condominium Property Act 2001 and Condominium Property Regulations, Laws of Uganda.
- The same association takes over management and maintenance of the entire estate.